Skip to main content

Into CCAS Sete, about into meeting/interviu of 30 July 15 h

 


Dear SSAC

I am registered for help with CCAS and want to know how things are going for me.   I have an appointment for July 30th... but am don't understand anything. 

I have problems with Lithuania, including legal ones - persecution, taking of my property, raider takeovers and other criminal activities on the part of Lithuanian officials and officials. 

Due to the fact that Lithuania is a state of the European Union, Strasbourg refused to investigate my case, although a description of the crimes of officials and officials against me with documented events was provided. 

As a consequence of the crimes against me and my family, and the refusal to assist in the investigation of very specific crimes, I have to seek refuge in other regions of the European Union. 

My entire social package, savings including, remained in Lithuania for more than 35 years of experience at NC&CO International, Criminal Intelligence Department. 

As a result of a combat injury, I have limited physical capabilities and for this reason I have been demobilized since 2004. 

I asked for no more help than is provided to migrants from Africa, Russia, Ukraine, other postzoviet spaste and other countries with unstable economies. 

I don’t need any greenhouse conditions, but the conditions shouldn’t be worse than those of other settlers - why do  my conditions worse?   skin color, hair color, language, demeanor, etc.? 

I need a legal place sleep/life , a minimum income to ensure my business activity, and legal prospects for the future ! 

I want to understand what am doing and what is being offered to me, so want to conduct all business activities by writing letters with a time lag so that I can understand the situation, get the necessary information, and think ! 

yes, I want to have at optimal variant:

at first...
  I need minimal conditions to safely store the things I need somewhere, sleep safely, charge my phone safely... safely wash and dry the things I need.
Secondly...
  I need some kind of minimum permanent income that other immigrants have, Internet SIM - so that it works!   So that I don’t have to goacross the whole city to the supermarket or the library and working in fits and starts for a couple of hours a day!

I want to build my entrepreneurial activity on the basis of disseminating information about services to potentially interested parties using Internet technologies.

Way...
My resources are designed mainly for the Lithuanian audience, which means the priority is how to get from Lithuania to point 'B'.   Hypothetically, this could be the Sete or another city/country that will take care of my conditions.   I think necessary giving  information on how to get there, various options for price, time, comfort.

Hosting...
about Hosting, this should be a catalog of all possible options with subsequent videos about the conditions, quality, price of services offered by local entrepreneurs.

You should also make periodic publications of videos about local attractions, exotic places to visit, various types of leisure, beach activities and others.

From the creation and placement of advertising videos/photos/stories, as well as from sales/exchange/repair of yachts, boats, campers - I plan to receive money, so I need a patent, a current account and oficial relations with local selfgoverment.

In the process of promoting tourism services and services for buying/selling/exchanging/repairing yachts/boats/campers, I plan to use my resources on the following feeds:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/from.constantine
Google Maps - https://maps.app.goo.gl/EsjJJGUXCGYgEgbm8
Google - https://korenevskiylt.blogspot.com

Since at present in your city positivity is not possible to my person, and in my relationships I perceive discrimination based on some social principle that is incomprehensible to me or solidarity with the Lithuanian organized coriminal structure of the perseciution me, I need to change my location and seek help at other cities, countries, etc.

Wich Respect - Constantine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azilni Dom, Ljubljana, Slovenia - auto

anotation Initially under the pretext of providing assistance in maintaining the living administration of your Azilny house, she killed my cat. Then consciously park my car in a flooded parking lot and drown it along with documents, equipment, clothes. The machine also becomes unusable due to electrical failure. Then he consciously puts drug addicts in my room who behave arrogantly, aggressively, defiantly. When I complain that they smoke tobacco, marijuana, hashish, and shit in the room, they force me to talk to a psychiatrist who diagnoses me as a drug addict and alcoholic. Moreover, he is also a schizophrenic, that is, my claims are not based on anything. T hat is, they create pressure and deliberately ruin my reputation, life, career, future ! Based on the diagnosis, my investigation and my business are called into question. Based on this, if the situation is not corrected soon any further relations with your country and, accordingly, with the Department of Justice, the Migrati

11

 To the essence was clear the essence of my claims to the leadership of the Lithuanian regional administration Rietavas, am will first publish this document - Addendum: AdditionalDokuments, CertificateAbsenceRussianCivilAffiliation -  https://christianconstantineroothut.blogspot.com/2021/10/additional-dokuments-rusu-ambosada.html. This is the certificate from the consulate of the Russian Federation in Klaipeda, European Union, Republic of Lithuania. Is written here: Certificate of absence of civilian affiliation of the Russian Federation dated October 30, 2018. Hereby certifies that Korenevskiy Konstantin Eduardovich born Korenevskiy on April 15, 1965 in the RSFSR city of Krasnoyarsk never acquire or purchased the citizenship of the Russian Federation and, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on civilian affiliation, is not the subject of the Russian Federation. This means that am did not and am do not have not only civilian affiliation at the Russian Fede

3LegalAidThirdPartDocumentation

1BreakingCommunicationChildren 2CertificatePhysicalAbility 3LeaseAgreementPremisesHairdresser 4InterruptionValidityHygienicPassport 5SelfEmploymentStatement 6SubsidiesEntrepreneurshipRietavas 7TerminationLease 8RequestToLaborOffice 9UnspecifiedDeprivationParentage 10BiciclePenalty 11Vlantana 12JudgmentCriminalCaseAboutEdute 13ReplacementRestrictionLiberty 14DecisionAboutAlimony 15IncomeStatement2021